Discover the medieval and revolutionary rooms as well as the spaces that have disappeared with the HistoPad, a digital mediation tool that allows you to go back in time thanks to its augmented reality. Histopad is included in the entrance fee and distributed to vistors until 5pm (for your safety all Histopads are disinfected after each use).
- Download the visitor's guide (see below)
- Download the visitor's app (available in several languages). Includes all textes and presentations displayed throughout the monument. Available on:
- The entrance ticket gives access to all areas of the monument open to visitors.
- Domestic pets are not authorised, except companion animals (authorised upon presentation of valid certificate).
- Access is prohibited for bicycles, scooters, motorbike helmets, skateboards, rollerblades.
- To ensure the safety of our visitors, the monument is strictly applying the security measures decided by the French authorities. Bags are controlled at the entrance to the monument.
- Visitors cannot enter with suitcases or voluminous bags, no cloakroom facilities for bags are available within the monument.
- Library – boutique is open for visitors
- Hand sanitizers
- Rubbish bins for used PPE
- Public toilets are available within the monument. The toilets are cleaned and are regularly disinfected to comply with current hygiene restrictions.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram !
Personal photography is authorised within the monument under certain conditions: visitors must respect the legislation on the image and privacy rights of people. For more information, consult the charter of the Ministry of Culture Tous Photographes .
The use of tripods, stabilisers and telescopic perches is prohibited.
Assistance dogs welcome
Dogs are not allowed
Gift and book shop