Guided visits have been suspended.
Group visits have been suspended.
We recommend before your visit :
Discover the medieval and revolutionary rooms as well as the spaces that have disappeared with the HistoPad, a digital mediation tool that allows you to go back in time thanks to its augmented reality. 5€ supplement, rental of the Histopad possible until 5pm (for your safety all Histopads are disinfected after each use).
- Download the visitor's guide (see below)
- Download the visitor's app (available in several languages). Includes all textes and presentations displayed throughout the monument. Available on:
- The entrance ticket gives access to all areas of the monument open to visitors.
- Domestic pets are not authorised, except companion animals (authorised upon presentation of valid certificate).
- Access is prohibited for bicycles, scooters and motorbike helmets.
- To ensure the safety of our visitors, the monument is strictly applying the security measures decided by the French authorities. Bags are controlled at the entrance to the monument.
- Sharp objects are prohibited
- Visitors cannot enter with suitcases or voluminous bags, no cloakroom facilities for bags are available within the monument.
- Part of the visitor’s circuit has been adapted. Visitors are requested to respect the signed directions and all verbal instructions from staff.
- Library – boutique is open for visitors
- Hand sanitizers
- Rubbish bins for used PPE
- Public toilets are available within the monument. The toilets are cleaned and are regularly disinfected to comply with current hygiene restrictions.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram !
Personal photography is authorised within the monument under certain conditions: visitors must respect the legislation on the image and privacy rights of people. For more information, consult the charter of the Ministry of Culture Tous Photographes .
The use of tripods and telescopic perches is prohibited.